Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bubbly for Buble!!!

Hello there!

So, as you know by know, I'm gaga for GAGA...but did you know that I'm bubbly for Michael Buble??? Well, you do now! The Canadian-born crooner who started his career playing holes-in-the-wall and peaking at weddings before hitting the airwaves has been compared to Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra for his velvety voice and clean-cut appearance. Well, the hottie certainly possesses one of the best voices out there as well as a heartthrob-appeal that has not only revitalized the old standards of blue eyes and others but has energized his fanbase to be receptive to new popular songs like "Everything" and "Home."

This is a short piece today, but I truly feel that nothing I can tell you will make you understand my obsession than just giving Buble a listen...so do it!

He's sultry, he's bubbly, he's wonderful...he's Michael Buble.

Happy Listening!

xoxo,
JayLady

No comments:

Post a Comment